We are looking for an experienced individual to join our tax team. An ATT and/or CTA qualification would be preferred but is not essential, applicants qualified by experience will also be considered.
The sucessful application will be responsible for independently managing their own client portfolio and will be reporting directly to the tax director.
The job role will include:
- Preparation of personal tax returns, including capital gains tax calculations and HMRC’s property CGT returns where appropriate.
- Dealing with the annual compliance matters in respect of Trusts. Including registering new Trusts with HMRC, preparing the annual self-assessment tax returns, preparing R185s where applicable and dealing with 10 year charge and exit charges as they arise.
- Preparation of tax returns for partnerships and LLPs including the calculation of incoming and outgoing partners.
- Preparation of forms P11D and PSA.
- Suggesting potential tax planning opportunities.
- Liaising with HMRC including enquiry work where necessary.
- Dealing with client queries.
- Researching and advisory project work as it arises.
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services whilst adhering to the firm’s quality standards.
- Assisting in the training of other team members.
This is a full-time position which will consist of office and home working. Salary will be dependent on qualification and experience.
Please send you CV to Stephanie@meyerwilliams.com